Sunday 13 October 2013

Zara City Bag with Zips

It was my birthday last week, and my lovely boyfriend got me this beauty of a bag. A while ago I'd had my eye on the original Office City bag with the 3 large zipped pockets and the more squared off shape but that's been sold out in store and online for a few months. I was browsing the Zara website one day when this caught my eye. It's almost identical, and a friend of mine who has the original bag said the only difference is that the middle pocket is smaller, so it enables you to pinch both outer pockets together to close it using the magnetic clasp just under the zip. 


As you can see, it's really roomy inside and I can fit everything I need on a daily basis in here. I carry my Ted Baker purse, along with a mirror, my mini tangle teezer and some make up bits. I also carry a pencil case in the middle section along with my keys and other essentials. I use the 2 bigger outer zipped pockets to carry my tablet, large notebooks and textbooks. This bag is equipped to carry a laptop as one of the bigger zipped compartments is completely padded. The other zipped compartment has a mini padded compartment designed to carry a tablet or Kindle.


I wear this bag either in the crook of my arm or over my shoulder with the longer strap it comes with. Unfortunately this bag sold out within a few weeks online, it may still be available in the shops but after a scour on the website they've released another version, but in grey. You can see that here for £59.

Do you like this bag? Did you manage to snap it up while it was still onsale?

Jen x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag! I didn't realise the lining was that colour -now I like it even more!
    Thanks for sending over your link during the chat!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete