Friday 22 November 2013

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm

I did it. I bought the famous Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm. I had buyer's remorse for around a minute after buying but it was definitely worth the splurge. I also got lucky, as Feel Unique (where I bought it from) had a promotion where you got a fiver off a product that was over £25. I also had £5 sitting in my PayPal account so that was another little bonus.


I currently double cleanse using a make up remover solution and Simple's facial wash, which has seen me right throughout the summer. But now it's getting colder, I've been noticing a lot more dryer occurances with my skin. I use night creams and exfoliate regularly, but the problem isn't alleviating as much as it should. I'd heard soo much about this product, and it had always been in the back of my mind. I've used it only once, so I can't tell you the lasting effects yet and whether it's helped with my skin, but it really did a good job at cleaning my skin thoroughly.

I crave having really clean skin after a day with a face full of make up, and this does the trick. It's a thick balmy consistency, and when you add a couple of drops of water to it like the instructions advise, it turns into a milky substance. You're really supposed to use muslin cloths or flannels after applying this to take it all off. I've just been using my hands to clean it off my face then patting it with a towel. The directions advise you can use this as a mask or even keep it on over night, so it hasn't bothered me if not all of it comes off.


Guess how long I lasted after taking this picture to pop that bubble :P Not long!

Have you tried this amazing cleansing balm? What did you think?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment